Short term business loans
Our short term facilities have a transparent payment profile of anything from 3 - 18 months allowing your clients to free up cash flow to run their business.
We offer interest-only repayments with a bullet capital repayment at the end or a fully amortising profile.
Some businesses are keen to get on and grow their business or acquire other businesses, but only want to put a toe in the water in terms of locking into debt and fixed repayments.
Long term business loans
Our longer term facilities are available for periods of 5 to 10 years.
These advances are well suited to the following circumstances:
- New-start businesses – where cash flow is key
- When one business is purchasing another
- When a business encounters an unexpected financial requirement – and spreading the repayments over a longer period is the least disruptive option
- Debt consolidation
We offer fixed repayments or flexible terms such as seasonal or deferred payments to suit your clients business needs.
Secured equipment leasing
Purchasing equipment outright often requires a significant investment whereas equipment leasing offers your clients an alternative repayment solution. By spreading the cost over the term of a lease your clients can free up working capital and preserve existing lines of credit. Leasing is also VAT efficient and repayments can be tax deductible reducing the overall cost. A variety of payment profiles are available to ensure you find the perfect fit for your client.
Accredo provides secured equipment leases for most asset types including second hand equipment, intangible assets such as software as well as building works and installation costs.
- Sale and leaseback route when your client has already purchased the required equipment.
- Multi tranche pay out where multiple suppliers have different invoice dates.
- Pay-out prior to delivery for bespoke equipment.